Friday, January 15, 2010

Sorry...I've been busy


I really apologize for not writing. I guess I feel I don't have anything interesting to say. Now if you want to hear whining and complaining, I can do that. I have been working on Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt very diligently. I have seen other bloggers finish. I am still on Part Four! I did skip ahead a little and have finished all of my Poitsetta Star blocks. I am currently making the Fox & Geese blocks. I need 52 and I think I have 26 finished.
I read in another blog that I follow (Quiltsalot) that she had appliqued a beautiful block and she decided to square it up and she ended cutting into one of her appliques. My heart sank for her. That night (since I was thinking of appliques) I decided to take a break from Bonnie's mystery and make a William Morris block.
I was happy how it turned out and then I noticed that was supposed to put the applique on point! I had to make another one. I grumbled a bit but it turned out fine.


Remember to thread your needle every day!
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment