Sunday, August 29, 2010


It has been awhile since I have posted something.
Today I was cleaning my toilets. I am very excited! I live in an old house and all of my toilet bowls have rings from the hard water that is in this area. My friends and I were talking yesterday and they told me about what they use to get rid of the hard water ring in their toilet bowls. It is called Pumie Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick. I immediately purchased two on the way home. I was a bit skeptical if it would work or not. I thought I have used everything under the sun to get my bowls sparkling clean. It is WONDERFUL, and I am probably the last person on earth who knows about it.
I am not the best house keeper. I like things to be clean but I don't necessarily put things away. I would rather be quilting. In fact there is quilting stuff all over the house. In fact, my husband found some quilting scraps in his underwear drawer. Quilting materials should all be in two rooms but it all migrates. I have two sewing machines-one upstairs and one downstairs. This is definitely a quilter's home, with a very patient husband. I am going to try to do better. The house is for sale and it is not always ready to be shown.

My A Different Touch class of the Rapid Fire Hunter's star did make this month. Hopefully my Diamond Log Cabin will.
Remember to thread your needle everyday!
Robin

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back again. Your house is up for sale!! Where are you going? Love the star log cabin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these quilts - they are spectacular. BTW - thanks for the shout out of the Pumice sticks and I will certainly give a try. www.shadetreequilting.com/

    ReplyDelete