Tuesday, August 16, 2011

COA class is starting soon!

This is the quilt that we will be doing in the COA Quilting 101 class. It is called Autumn Splendor. It is a fun quilt to make. It uses a lot of scraps but I don't think it made a dent in my scrap bins. I do not know the dates of the class yet, but I do know it is an eight week class. It will probably be on Thursday nights. I was told that they are looking for a classroom.
Fall is my favorite time of year! My friend is coming over this afternoon to help me sandwich it. I would love to get it quilted before class.
I purchased the new Bernina "in the ditch" walking foot. I would like to try it out on this quilt. The part that I do not like about the foot is that I have to keep attaching it and removing it when I want to use my walking foot for something else. Like binding.
Remember to thread your needle every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment