Friday, March 5, 2010

Ready for the baby shower


Yesterday I mentioned that I would send a picture if I get all of the cookies decorated. They did not turn out as well as I hoped. The cookies are going to taste good but they won't be as pretty as I had hoped. I enjoy decorating cookies but I don't do it very often. I did it more when the kids were little.

I had to pick an alternative course schedule for the North Carolina Quilt Symposium. I guess that I should have submitted my paperwork sooner. I think I will be happy with my alternate courses. The North Carolina Quilt Symposium is a wonderful event. It is something that I try to go to every year. If you have an opportunity to go I highly recommend it.

Remember to thread your needle every day!
Robin

3 comments:

  1. Ummm, your cookies are just darling! If they're half as tasty as they look, your guests are a lucky group of people! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies were such a hit! So yummy and tasty and so much care with every single one. Thank you Robin - you ARE the best!

    ReplyDelete